users. Users with iPhone 6/6 Plus, 6s/6s Plus and 7/7 Plus can now enjoy
maximum benefits provided by the company. However, unlike Android
users, activating NTC’s 4G service on your iPhone is quite tricky, at
least for now. Follow the below steps to activate NTC 4G on your iPhone.
It’s very short and easy method to activate 4G service in your mobile device. You just need to dial *444#. The activating charge for 4G service is free.
|4G service In Nepal|
Things to know before activating NTC 4G Service:
- NTC 4G Service is currently in trial mode, so selected places, in this case: people from Pokhara and Kathmandu can activate 4G Service.
- People can buy new 4G enabled sim card from NTC office too but just keep above things in mind though.
- Only new GSM pospaid & prepaid users of NTC will be able to activate 4G service in their mobile phones. So, by chance if you are unable to activate 4G service although you are GSM user then you might want to visit NTC customer care center for sim repleacement.
How to know 4g support or not in your handset ?
To know if a mobile supports NTC 4G service, you just need to go to Setting of your Mobile device and go to Network then Network Operator and Search Network, if it shows NTC 4G then congrats, your phone supports NTC 4G service and you can subscribe right then.
NTC 4G Features:
- The speed of NTC 4G is 30Mbps
but as it is in the beginning mode, users can get upto 10-15Mbps speed
while using NTC 4G service. (Note speed may vary with the network
distance and mobile capabilities).
- At the beginning, user can get upto 4GB data for free and after that they will be charged at 4paisa/mb.
How to setup 4G On Iphone ?
1. First and foremost head on to beta.apple.com and signup for Apple’s Beta program.
2. After logging into your Apple account be sure to backup your
stable version of the iOS through iTunes on your PC. Remember, it’s a
beta software update so some of your applications might not work as
3. Head on to beta.apple.com/profile
from your iPhone and download the configuration files. You will be
asked to install the configuration files. Follow the detail instruction
to install it.
4. After following the above steps, go to Settings > General > Software Update and install any available Beta software(iOS 10.3 for now).
5. Finally, dial *444# and activate the 4G service without any
charge. Be sure to check if you’ve selected LTE option on cellular data
Bear in mind that the above steps are only for those people who are
too eager to try the 4G service for now. Users who don’t want to deal
with the aforementioned hassle can simply wait for Apple’s next official
iOS release, which, possibly could arrive within a week or so. Enjoy!
Any queries? Let us know in the comment box below.